Summer time brings bounties of lemons and one of our favorite people has a lemon tree! We had TONS of lemons and the goal was to not let any of them go to waste. Enjoy!
A Little Yellow Dress aka Lemon Dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil (better is best)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
Put it all in a jar, close it tight and shake!
p.s. adding capers or oregano kicks this up a notch! also - for those of you opposed to using sugar, don't use honey (it's another acid)